What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It allows WordPress website owners to easily add an online store to their site without the need for complex coding. It works well out-of-the-box but is also fully customizable for those with web development expertise.
Is WooCommerce right for my business?
The beauty of WooCommerce is that it’s simple enough for small businesses to use as their first online store, but scalable so that it can grow to serve medium- to large-sized businesses, as well. WooCommerce may be a useful tool for you if you sell physical products, digital downloads or schedule appointments through your website.
How can hiring a WooCommerce consultant help me?
While WooCommerce is fairly easy to use for those who are already familiar with the back-end functions of WordPress, if you’re not familiar with WordPress you’ll face a steep learning curve to set it up. A WooCommerce consultant can take the hassle out of setup and give you a beautiful, ready-to-sell online store with a user-friendly experience.
Example WooCommerce Consultant Services
- Install WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress website
- Complete WooCommerce setup, including product catalog and payment gateway
- Make customizations to WooCommerce store based on business needs and preferences
- Integrate WooCommerce with other apps like MailChimp and Facebook
- Analyze store performance and optimize to increase conversions
How Can I Hire A WooCommerce Consultant?
BrandGrow’s WooCommerce consultants can help you get up and running on WooCommerce in no time. Start making online sales and growing your business with WooCommerce by contacting us today.