What is Magento?
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform for doing business online. With out-of-the-box features and highly powerful customization, it’s an appropriate e-commerce solution for both small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprise-level companies.
Do I need a Magento consultant?
While Magento has an endless array of customization capabilities, many of them will require custom PHP coding. If you’re looking for options beyond the plug-and-play selections for design and features, it’s a good idea to work with a Magento consultant.
What does a Magento consultant do?
A Magento consultant can tackle both the strategic and technical aspects of how your business uses Magento. They can help you build an online store with the design and functionality you need while advising on back-end strategies and plugins that will simplify your operations.
Example Magento Consultant Services
- Built your website on Magento or migrate an existing site from another platform
- Import products, set up landing pages and product categories
- Make recommendations to increase conversion rates and reduce abandoned carts
- A/B test design elements, headlines, layouts and more
- Set up reporting dashboards
- Integrate Magento with other applications, like your email marketing software
- Serve as a resource for ongoing Magento advice/troubleshooting
How Can I Hire A Magento Consultant?
Get more out of Magento with technology consulting from BrandGrow. We’ll help you use the platform to make your products shine and sell more of them. Contact us now.