We work with clients all over the country including Bluntzer. Please inquire to learn how businesses can benefit from these services.
When you need a trusted advisor, you can tap into our experience and expertise growing businesses at all levels. Sometimes referred to as a fractional CMO, this service is designed to offer you the guidance you otherwise may struggle to find. This on-demand executive focuses on areas like customer acquisition, sales pipeline development, and marketing execution. Our packages range the gamut and we offer customized packages per your needs.
- Goal orientation and KPI measurement
- Customer analysis, metrics and profile creation
- Audit of current efforts and results
- Channel rebalancing of costs, time, effort and focus
- Integration of new channels or expansion of high performing ones
- Sales and Marketing alignment efforts – finding holes, repair communication and increase lead pipeline flow
- Product/service evaluation for market fit, customer retention, churn prevention, and pivot considerations
- Budget and forecasting expenses
- Learn more about marketing advisory
Pipeline and Conversion Optimization
All companies strive to make their marketing to the sales pipeline as clean as possible. This does not always turn out the way you expect. What we do is help you regain control over what exactly happens from customer interest to customer acquisition. What steps they go through, where they interact with the brand, and how to optimize this experience for the best results.
- Full funnel audit of touchpoints including marketing and sales
- Tracking of touchpoints to from anonymous interactions on the website to multi-touch scoring system usage
- Review of current customers and customer profiles based on the acquisition path
- Technology intervention based on potential lost sales
- Place emphasis on customer based on their profile
- Conversion optimization technology tracking for optimal engagement with potential customers
- Learn more about pipeline and conversion optimization
Technology Advisory & Audit
Sometimes you just feel like you can’t know everything about the current digital marketing technology. We will introduce you to new technology that can really help your sales. Whether it is making the move to a CRM, making better use of email, automating your engagement, using better audience targeting, tracking user behavior or something else, we stay very close to the cutting edge so you don’t have to.
- Current technology usage audit
- Introduction to new technologies based on your setup
- Assisting from beginning to execution of new technology adoption
- Training and communication with a 3rd party for translation and continued support from their platform
- Guidance on the most effective use of technology
- Website-specific audit (Includes SEO Factors)
- Website technology breakdown of needs matched with a comparison of available options
- Customer experience-enhancing technology
- Conversion code setup, a/b testing setup, tag manager and script setups
- Technology includes Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp, SugarCRM and more. View all.
We have established the most dependable form of search engine optimization that is available. We prioritize each set of improvements based on the level of impact it will have on your site. That coupled with a multifaceted approach, sends search engines the signals it needs to rank your site higher. All tactics are whitehat and we work with your team to ensure we can align with company goals and priorities (More info).
- Ranked projects based on effectiveness
- Keyword research
- Competitive analaysis
- Website audit and recommendations
- Site architecture improvement
- Internal linking
- Error resolution
- On-page optimization
- Reputation management
Our packages for local business search engine optimization is one of the best, matter-of-fact ways to increase your online presence as a brick and mortar store. Even regional or server area businesses (where you travel to the customer) can benefit greatly by utilizing this tool. What we do is make sure you are on all the major directories and local directories. We do this through our partnership with data aggregation software which helps to distribute the correct data (provided by you) to all the major sites (More info).
- Perfect for local businesses with a brick and mortar location
- Monthly status report
- Strong branded content like images and videos as well as the crucial info like hours, category and SEO description.
- Your popular apps like Google Maps and Apple Maps.
- Monitor key social networks like Yelp, Foursquare, Google My Business, and Facebook.
- Directory and aggregator submission to the big four including Infogroup, Neustar Localeze, Acxiom, Factual and Foursquare.
- Verify the accuracy of your listing to ensure it is kept up to date with the correct information.
- Catch duplicate listings of your business and shut them down.
- Check your reviews and monitor them over time.
Advertising in the digital age has become more and more common. Companies now spend half their advertising budgets on digital mediums on average (source). You can use these mediums to build your community of followers, gain traction on your email lists, or simply to go after hot leads. All of these methods work, but we work with you to figure out the best way for your business to achieve the results they want (Contact).
- Smart, targeted and accurate advertising to the right customers at the right time
- We use the best platforms for reaching customers including Google Ads, AdRoll, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads, Reddit Ads, Bing Ads, and others
- Your pick of in-market or awareness-based advertising as well as a mix of the two
- Segmented audiences based on customer data and behavioral actions they have taken
- Your pick of success measurement. As long as we can track it on the platforms, we can use it as our goal so that we meet your expectations.
- Constant tweaking and monitoring of your campaign
- We stay on your brand and your marketing timeline
- Monthly reporting on your must-know KPIs and metrics
- More digital advertising information
Copywriting & Content Strategy
Part of any good marketing strategy is the content people see to learn more about you and your brand. We work with you to learn your brand, how you think, how you speak and what your customers need to know. It is also a critical piece of any SEO strategy. Well-written, sharable content is what your community of followers will want in order to start a conversation with you. We help you get there (More info)
- Well-written, engaging articles that grow your community, enhance SEO visibility and increase sales.
- Tailored brand voice so that they sound like your own words.
- Up to 1,000 words and 8 articles a month.
- Up to 3 small corrections and 1 large revision.
- Fluent English writers.
- SEO title, meta description, keyword analysis and density check with quality sources should they be necessary.
- White-hat only services