What is Drupal?
Drupal is a back-end content management system written in PHP. It’s a free, open-source platform and is estimated to power approximately 2.5% of websites worldwide. It gives users the ability to build and customize websites, author content, create and manage users and more.
What are the benefits of using Drupal?
Many organizations like using Drupal because of its flexibility and scalability. Because it’s an open-source platform, it’s suitable to serve a wide array of purposes, from hosting personal blogs to running governmental websites to selling products and more. It is also highly customizable, with more than 16,000 modules and plugins available with a supportive community that makes contributions regularly.
How will hiring a consultant help my business?
It’s difficult to use Drupal if you don’t understand its complex customizable components. A specialist will act as a translator of sorts, taking the vision and goals you have for your website and turning them into reality. The consultant can ensure your website or application has the ability to scale with you as your business grows.
- Assist you with defining the goals and vision for your website
- Create and execute a plan for bringing those ideas to life
- Ensure your site’s design and functionality complies with best practices
- Ensure the site works seamlessly across devices and platforms
- Conduct UX/UI testing and split-testing
- Recommend plugins that will enhance the user experience and streamline your business processes
- Serve as an ongoing resource for website questions and updates
How Can I Get A Drupal Consultant?
Let BrandGrow help you build the website you’ve dreamed of with Drupal. We’re experts at understanding your vision and turning it into a beautiful, fully functioning website. Get in touch with us now.